You’re the Center of Attention in the Center of it All.
Located in the heart of downtown Brunswick and adjacent to Bowdoin College, the Brunswick Hotel and Tavern opened in June, 2011 offering warm and flexible service, comfortable accommodations and delicious Tavern fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Only 30 minutes north of Portland and the Portland International Jetport, the town of Brunswick offers the quintessential Maine experience to explore as a destination itself or as a stop along the way as you wend your way along our rocky coast to discover the natural majesty of our state.
Included with your accommodation, all guests enjoy:
- Morning coffee service in the lobby
- Daily newspaper
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Local and long distance phone calls
- Onsite parking
- State of the art fitness facility with cardio and weight equipment
- Close proximity to Brunswick Station with Amtrak service
- 4pm check-in and noon check-out
We are a pet-friendly hotel in Brunswick, Maine. Dogs receive the VIP treatment when staying at the Brunswick Hotel & Tavern with their human traveling companions. Upon arrival, our furry guests will be greeted with head scratches from our dog-loving staff and gifted with a swag bag filled with an assortment of biscuits.